Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Right Person!!!

This I would say is the most difficult part of the whole wedding process. Deciding on if this is "The Person" to spend the rest of our life with. Its a very subjective matter since there is no standard rules or principles about what kind of a person one should marry. The expectation differs.

As for me I had some expectations towards the man that I would spend the rest of my life with. And with God's grace, I am now very happily married to a man whom I fell in love with 10years ago. ANANDRAJ....He is everything a lady would want.

It was not easy to decide on the right person but with the assistance from a simple guide which i created myself helped me "big time"!

I always told myself these few things:
  • My life should not change because of that person- my personal life ( social life ).

  • My family should not be deprived
  • Ego should be put aside (this is coming from someone who had always found it difficult to say I am sorry! :)
  • Parents and in laws should be treated equally
And so happen, these are the things that we both believed in and are still holding strong with them. Naturally, we coupled immediately! Everything else was HISTORY!!! And of course along these wonderful ten years, I learnt a lot more.