Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Changes In Life!!

From the moment we coupled, life changed for the better. I knew my life had a direction. I knew that there were more things in life to achieve. Not just receiving a degree and traditionally get a job and be happy with it. There was more to it.

Marriage, building a family of my own and sustaining a job, and improving myself. All these were running in my mind, and as usual being the calm one as he always is, Anand, broke the news to his parents first.

The welcoming was greater than expected....... a very young at heart father in law, a fantastic & loving mom in law, and a sweet and lovely sis in law. What more can I ask for!!! :)

It was then my turn to inform my parents, it all turned out to be much easier than what I thought. All the tension, the panicking was actually a litlle exaggerated. Hubby was given green light by my parents after two weeks of discussion and meeting the priest for horoscope match. My siblings as usual being adorable as they always are, accepted him very well. Phew!!!!!

Both families met and dates were fixed. As I was in the midst of completing my MBA, the big day was set for 2004. Both engagement and wedding to be held in the same year.

YIPPPEEE!!!!!!